Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fixer-Upper Contest (Stage 5)

Hello again.

So, here we are in the final stage of this contest. This is where I get to tell you all how my decorating skills worked or didn't.


But first, I've been re-reading my previous contest entries and realized that I hadn't introduced you to the man who made this whole village possible. Geoffrey Gates.

It was his idea to open the ghost town as a re-enactment village to compliment the new Dude Ranch. Yeah, yeah. I know that I was really against the whole idea at first but I've actually enjoyed this past year of building, remodeling, planting and everything! It sure beats the boring old job I had.

At first Geoffrey was hesitant to have his photo taken. It turns out that his cousin is well-known for what he called "rather nefarious reasons." But I talked him into letting me add one photo to the album.


Geoffrey's been such a great friend to us that if we have a boy, Rodney wants to name it after Geoff. I want to use Rod's middle name, Allen, for a boy though.

Oh, I'm sorry. You're not here for baby stuff, are you? You're here to see the house. Let's go inside shall we?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home