Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

FixerUpper Challenge (Stage 4)


Well, a few things have changed since the last time I saw you. We just moved in to the old Haskins' Mercantile. So as of now, for as long as we live here, we will need to be in costume whenever we might be seen.

Excuse me, but my degree is in Business Management not Drama! Rodney still thinks of this as an adventure and I keep telling myself that he's right. In more ways than one.

I'm sorry. You're not here to hear me complain. You're here to see the changes we've made to the old place.


I have to admit that I chose a few of these pictures specifically for the comparision to the brochure photos. A picture from the left front of the house.


One from the rear of the building.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home