Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, January 06, 2007


During remodeling Geoffrey and Rodney found a few "soft spots" in the roof. We all discussed the options and decided to patch it instead of replacing it.

The old siding, however, had to go. We found some wood shingles to replace the ugly old gray ones. We also added new black tarpaper to the roof of the porch.

Speaking of which, we now have a porch. I'm already in love with the swing we had installed there. And of course the view.


We tried to remove the old dead tree that was in the side yard but couldn't get all of the roots out. There was no way I was going to look at that stump all the time. That's how I came up with the idea of the rock garden.

We planted tall grass all around the stump so that it wasn't seen. Next Geoffrey started to work on choosing and sorting stones for the path. Watching the men sweat and toil under the hot sun was quite enjoyable. Of course, I made sure that I had a large pitcher of lemonade available at all times.


Although there isn't lots of space in the side yard I think the men did a good job with the path, the boulders and the plants.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home