Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

And the Last of the New Additions

Well, like I said before, this past year has been a great experience for me. I was so glad that we had the house completed and tested before I had the baby.

...Umm, Pen? I see the blue icon above your head, but your expression doesn't quite agree with the happy memory sign. Is something wrong?...

Don't worry. The baby's fine. He's just fine. Ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes, a cute button nose.

He's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

...Then what's with the long face?...



Well, I went into labor while Rodney was at work. I called the midwife and she got here in plenty of time. But, ummmm... Well. Allow me introduce you to Allen Geoffrey Foster.

...PENELOPE! You've got some 'splaining to do...


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home