Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Review of Previous Stages

Stage 2

The only (possible) problem that I had on the entire first floor was the cat and the chair. Since Newt has been trained not to jump on the furniture I don't know if this is him admiring the chair or not being able to get onto it.

Although, since there's no red line through the image and no squiggly dotted line I think he's just checking out his new surroundings.


Stage 3

Someone asked about the bed in the master bedroom and whether or not it worked. Here's your answer.

Rod and I could get in bed, but it wasn't a pretty sight.


And getting out of bed was just as funny.


So Rodney rearranged the furniture a little bit and we went with a more traditional decorating style.

Plus, we had to move the big poinsettia out to the hallway. It was just too big after the rearranging.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home