Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

When suddenly...


His stomach seemed to expand before his very eyes. He no longer fit into his pajamas and had to change clothes really fast. The only thing that seemed to fit was a hideous green t-shirt with an alien's face on it. Somehow this seemed appropriate.

"Ahh, now I know why I've been so hungry and tired lately."

He remembered Hope's words after Iris' birth. She told him that if he wanted another child he would have to "have it yourself!" He doesn't think she will appreciate the humor of this, but he sure does. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home