Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Meditation helps


After digging through the bookcase, Stephan finds an old "What to expect" book from when Hope was pregnant. One chapter was dedicated to the importance of meditation. Stephan tried to meditate but kept seeing his hands as possible shadow puppets.

OK, so maybe yoga is not for him. "I guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing - eating and sleeping."

Stephan rearranged his work schedule so that he could work from home. He didn't think that his co-workers at the hospital would be very accepting of his new "condition." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home