Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Stephan's Tirade


"Stephan. Honey. Are you crazy? We can't raise it. It's an alien."

"No, Hope. He's a baby. My baby. And if you think it's wrong, go look through those family portraits in the Great Room. Really look at them this time. I have. Especially this past few months.

"There's been at least twice in your family history that an Adamson man was abducted. Just like I was. There's been two other pregnant men in your family history. Just like I was. There's been two half-alien babies born in this house before.

"And Honey, one of those aliens was your ancestor. Go look at your great-great grandmother D'Alien's picture once more. Then look at your great-aunt Fiona's as well."

Hope was struck silent. She knew these paintings well. She just didn't want to believe it. She had tried so hard to convince herself that these two ladies had just had a "skin condition." And it almost worked. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home