Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Father and Son


While Hope stood silently processing all the things her husband had said, Stephan hugs and cuddles his new son.

"Don't worry," he whispers in his son's ears. "She'll come around. She has too much love in her not to do so. She'll soon love you almost as much as I do now.

As he loved and comforted his son he realized the perfect name for him. "I'll call you Ishmael. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger MysticSpirit said…

    Awwwwww ... it's nice to see that he gets to have another baby (since his wife didn't want to have one). Sorry about the death, but I guess when it's time, it's time! :O|

    The baby is adorable. I certainly hope she comes aroung. GO STEPHAN for giving her "What for", and letting her know that there are aliens in her family! WOOT!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said…

    Just starting to read your story, so I'm kind of starting from the back. *blush* But even without knowing what Hope's issue is, I hope she comes around soon! And you need to give us a close-up of Ishmael. I love seeing the huge genetic variety alien babies get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home