Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Taking a trip


"Mom, maybe I'm not ready." With this, Gregory gets up from the table to leave.

Maura starts her tale, "Children, you need to know that I will be going away soon. It's getting close to time for me to go see your Grandfather and Uncle Giles. I will miss you both so very much, and when I leave I won't be able to come back. But I will check on you often because I love you and always will.

"But I am old, and very tired. And I miss Giles and your Grandfather so much. I know that you will be sad, and it's ok to be sad when I go. But remember that I will be happy and that I won't be alone where I'm going." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home