Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Maura tries to cope


Later that night, Maura and Gregory couldn't sleep and came across eash other wandering around in the back yard.

Maura asks Gregory if he had suspected anything with Giles' health. "I don't understand. How can a seemingly healthy young man suddenly be struck down like this? Huh?"

"I don't know, Mom. I don't think I'll ever understand. But now that I think about it, he has been sleeping more lately and looking a little thinner. But I never thought anything about it. I just thought he was staying out late with Wilma. You know, burning the candle at both ends." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home