Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

He said yes


The newly engaged couple embrace. Now they get to decide how to tell Grace's family about Tyson's new promotion. He's been transferred out of the Legacyville City Hall office to New Simland State Hall.

While they will keep a residence nearby, they won't be getting married in the family chapel. They need to leave in the next few days to move into their new home.

Grace wanted to elope to Las Simas. Tyson liked the idea to a point, but suggested one change. They'd get married in Simas, but he convinced her to invite her Mother and Uncle to go along as witnesses. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just found out what the Adamson family have been up to since I last visited their blog. I reread all May entries before I realized I was looking at them in the wrong order. No wonder I got a little bit confused.People kept getting younger instead of older. *lol* Anyway, great updates, as usually!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home