Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Sheldon and Gregory


With Maura being so tired all the time, the rest of the family pitches in to keep Gregory happy. Sheldon used to play with this same dollhouse when Grace was a child.

"And this is where the Mommy is sleeping." Gregory tells Sheldon. "Mommy says I will be a good big brother. Do you think so too, Uncle Sheldon?"

Sheldon tells him, "Oh yeah. You'll be the best big brother of all. I just know it." Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home