Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Sunday, December 17, 2006



"Pen, I know it seems like terrible timing with the holiday so close, but I've already started some of the rehab myself. Geoffrey was already moved in to his house and helped with the heavy stuff. Plus, since the whole village is going to be authentic we'll be able to get extra funding to help with remodeling and reconstruction."

"How much money? And what do they mean by "authentic?"

"Well, it means that the remodeling, decorations, furniture, almost everything, must be 'in the period' of the original town. And... um... Pen, that includes all decorations. Even Christmas."

"But that town has been dead for over a hundred years. What about my light display? My electric Rudolph? My "Christmas Vacation" homage?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home