Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

First Kiss


Imari has had a crush on Ramin and has finally gotten up the courage to ask him out on a date.

He came straight from the Precinct House so was still in his uniform. Imari greeted him with a kiss. She loves a man in uniform. Especially this man. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger SingleGrrl said…

    Hi there! I'm just touring around checking out Sims 2 legacy challenge blogs since I recently started my own blog and family for that purpose. Looks like you've been at this one a while, great job! I've put a link to your site in my sidebar :)

    The Ugly Family

    Valdesta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home