Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Silly Frederick


Calista barely pays any attention to the ghost of her late Father-in-law. He was stuck in the chair for several hours before I realized that the family seemed to be thinking of Frederick a lot today. And always when they came around that corner.

I went in for a closer look and found... another Glitchy Ghost. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger MysticSpirit said…

    *LOL*

    Darn those glitchy ghosts! I can't wait for nightlife to come out so that we can make community cemetaries. NO more being awakened in the middle of the night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home