Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bonding


Maura stops by to see Wilma and the baby frequently. On one visit, she calls Wilma her 'Daughter-in-heart.'

She has to look away from Wilma as she explains what she means.

"I know that there wasn't time for you and Giles to make things legal. But in my heart, you are as much, or more, my daughter than if some silly papers had been signed. And that's the important part as far as I'm concerned, what our hearts tell us."

Maura goes on to add, "I hope that you will some day come to feel the same way about it as I do. Maybe even come to think of me as your Mother-in-heart as well." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home