Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Another Kiss?


Giles told Wilma that he had something very important to show her. He asked her to wait for just a moment and then ran into the house.

He was out of breath when he came back outside and led her to a little building in back of the family house.

Wilma wondered if he was trying to get her somewhere private to sneak some more kisses when Giles suddenly dropped to one knee.

"Wilma, I love you very much. I'm sorry for not being there for you these past months. I want you to know that I have something very special for you and have been holding onto it for a long time."

Giles reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewelers box.

"Wilma, will you please honor me by becoming my wife? Will you marry me?" Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home