Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Forgiveness


Elizabeth couldn't stand the thought of going behind Fiona's back any longer. She knew that Fiona would never forgive her for what she and Sheldon had done, but her conscience was bothering her.

"Fiona, I have something I have to tell you. I... well... (gulp)... I tried to seduce Sheldon a few months ago. It's been weighing on my mind all this time. I couldn't live with it anymore and had to tell you. But don't worry. Sheldon is a good man and turned me down. Please, tell me that you can forgive me."

Fiona sobbed, "Oh, Aunt Elizabeth. I have to admit that I thought something had been going on. I've been so worried. I'm so glad he kept our vows! I... You're my Aunt and I love you. So yes, I... I forgive you." Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home