Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I know the family secret


Now that Grace is in school, she's started to notice differences in other children's parents. Grace confronts Grandpa Evan with her suspicions.

"Papaw, there really are aliens, aren't there? And we're all part-alien, right?"

Evan thought they'd have a few more years before they had to explain the facts of life to her, but decided that Grace was ready to hear them now.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Our family has been lucky enough to meet aliens twice now since we've moved to Legacyville. Both my Mommy and yours are half alien. That's what makes them very special. And since you are also part-alien, that makes you very special too." Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home