Adamson Family Legacy

This blog was dedicated to my Sims2 Legacy Challenge household. Now that I have finished the 10 generation challenge I'm using it for other Sims2 related projects as well.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Elizabeth deals with D'Alien's passing


Elizabeth mourns for D'Alien. She has lost her Mother, best friend, and strongest ally in one blow.

She also realizes that she is now the Matriarch of the family. Elizabeth doesn't know if she can do this. She was not ready to grow up and be the adult yet.

How will this effect her Romance-filled dreams? How will she help guide the Mother-less Fiona? Will she be a good influence to her son and niece? Or will she be a joke to the future generations?

The recurring thought in her head is "I want my Mommy!" But she knows that will never happen. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home